0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 11, 2013 3:49 PM by EldridgeT

THE WEEK AHEAD - OCTOBER 7 - OCTOBER 11

EldridgeT

The Week Ahead Logo.jpg

Hello Community!

Semestral break for students and long weekends for employees are just around the corner. Globe Community will be with you in these occasions, updating and giving you the latest scoops about the latest buzz.

Relaxing has never been this fun! :smileyhappy: 

Here is this week's THE WEEK AHEAD

Sincerely,

EldridgeT 

P.S. Want to contribute to the Community? Just send me a PM!

THE WEEK AHEAD - October 7 - October 11

Monday, October 7:

- Check out the reasons on why everyone should use MyAccount? Trust me, this will surely make your lives easier. Register and enjoy MyAccount to the fullest!

Tuesday, October 8:

- Social media platforms are popping out from everywhere. With a lot of these platforms trying to get your attention, which for you is the best one? Socialize with us!

Wednesday, October 9:

- It's finally here! Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is here to amaze. This device is packed with all-new and improved features. See here and be amazed.

Thursday, October 10:

- I'm sure everyone knows the history on how Facebook came to be, but does everyone know the back story of Twitter. @JeromeP shares their story here.

Friday, October 11:

- Gone are the days wherein only SMS messages can be used to converse with friends, cause today, CHAT APPS are taking the world by storm. See the emerging chat apps that i'm sure will fit your lifestyle!

THIS WEEK'S PROMOS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS

GLOBE WILL TAKE BACOLOD BY STORM!

Enjoy and experience the Masskara festival like never before! Check here for details.

GLOBE PREPAID

Promos

Mas masaya ang kuwentuhan mas UNLI ang samahan with Globe Prepaid GoUnli30!

With the NEW GoUNLI30, you can enjoy UNLI Calls to Globe/TM and UNLI ALLNET Texts, plus FREE UNLI CHAT with the best Chat Apps for only P30! 

600x230 cm.jpg

GoUnli30 allows you to chat all you want with the best chat apps. Watch the video to see which ones

GLOBE POSTPAID

Store Caravans for October 11 - October 13 2013

READY your papers, SET your schedule, and GO to the nearest Globe Store as we give you more exciting deals! Check out which stores you can get these amazing devices.

list 2.PNG

1. GMA

gma.PNG

2. LUZON

Luzon.PNG

3. VISAYAS

Vis.PNG

4. MINDANAO

Min.PNG