4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 13, 2013 11:53 AM by ChitoReyes

Requirements for postpaid

Miknavsirk
      Hi! So just to clarify i can use the reciepts from western union from the remittance that i recieve from my mom. Right? And in regards with the proof of billing, the water and electricity bill is named under the owner of the apartment that im living. Can i use that? And last question, if i can't use that, can i just use my postal id for my proof of identification and proof of billing? Big big thanks guys!
        • Re: Requirements for postpaid
          jhuan
          Hi @Miknavsirk Welcome to Globe Community!

Yes you can use the receipts of western union from remittance of your mother as long as it is under your name. You can use postal ID as proof of identification and Billing Address.
            Miknavsirk
            [email protected] thanks for answering my question. Another quick question. Is there a minimum amount for the remittance? If so, how much? Thanks
              jhuan
              I'm sorry I don't know the required amount and it depends on the Plan value. You may ask CSR from Globe store for clarification.
                  ChitoReyes

@Miknavsirk ... if I were the credit investigator, I would look for for the regularity of the remittance and the average amount per month you mom sends to you so it would be best to provide Globe the remittance slips of the past 3 months in order to establish your credit worthiness.

Just look at it this way, the remittance slips are proof that you are receiving money in place of salaries which one naormally gets when employed. The higher it is the better you qualify for a higher plan.

I don't know about Globe but I usually would want to look at how the remittance is used and the total cash flow it would provide for your living expenses and check if there would still be enough to accomodate an extra expense such as a postpaid plan rather than looking at a minimum amount. I know of a lot of people who earn a lot but spend a lot more making their income insufficent for even the lowest of the Globe plans.