5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 30, 2013 2:03 AM by Bujangjang

Delayed Recontracting Offer

Bujangjang
      Hi! I am a loyal Globe subscriber since 2001. Last 2011, i decided to give up my prepaid SIM and availed a plan. I was very excited to renew my plan last July 2013. I chose Samsung Galaxy Core as my free phone. I was supposed to pick it up in SM Marilao last August 12. I went to the store that date and waited for more than 1 hour,but the phone was not yet available. I came back a week after,but it was still unavailable. Since then,I keep calling Talk2Globe Team and keep sending them chat messages but heard the same response over and over again - "We will escalate", "Please wait within 48hrs". Some of them promised to call me,but they didn't. Last October 2, I decided to just cancel it and avail of another phone instead because I was advised by 1 of the agents I talked to that the Samsung Galaxy Core will no longer be available (I just thought that it was never reserved for me!). But it cannot be processed because my previous order is not yet cancelled. Up to this day,I have not heared any feedback. I do not know what to do. I even sent Globe email. Please help! It's been over 2 months already! This is a very frustrating experience..
        • Re: Delayed Recontracting Offer
          ChitoReyes

It's a system weakness that Globe has since the "upgrade" and unfortuantely, I was told that the "open" window could only be "closed" by the very person who "opened" it unless it is escalated to a higher support team.

Unfortunately again, many of those in the support team have their hands full with other concerns.

It seems that account modifications could only be done one at a time and pending requests cannot be overceeded easily with sudden requests and even emergency modifications like activation of a sim due to its loss.

Perhaps and hoping this is being addressed.

Bujangjang
            Hi Chito Reyes! Thank you! What do you think is the best thing to do at this moment? I need to have my previous order closed in order to upgrade my plan (iPhone 5 black). The last time I talked to an agent,iPhone 5 black is no longer available.

My friends and I called Globe last July to renew our contract. They got their free phones a week after! So this is really frustrating. I really need to have my new order processed ASAP. Would you know how to escalate this?please help! Thank you!
                ChitoReyes

I am just a humble subscriber as you are and the matter of escalation is a Globe process I still cannot master nor understand up to now (and also wonder why it takess too long)  but perhaps our community managers @GlennO  and @EldridgeT  would be able to help you though I know that they do this on a "best effort" basis as I don't think it really is a part of their role to do so. But someone from Globe to follow it up is better than no one at all. You may want to send them a Private Message.

In the same way, I've had several of my requests done through Globe Shangrila and they have done wonders for me though I have to warn you that lines could be very long. Many of those intially being said were "impossible" to do somehow had them make ways to make it possible and I am surprised with their creativity in handling things.

Good luck.

Bujangjang
                Hi Chito Reyes! Thank you! I appreciate your help. I hope @GlennO and @EldridgeT can help before I pay a visit to Globe Shangrila.. :smileyhappy:

Have a nice day!
                  Bujangjang
                  Hi! Up to now, I haven't received any feedback regarding this issue. My contract ended last July 2013. I need to have my new contract processed immediately. It's been almost 3 months! Please let me know how to reach out to the Globe Community Managers @GlennO and @EldridgeT. Thank you!