With over 1.1 Billion users, I’m sure that it includes you; Facebook is truly the top social media site that everyone should have an account on. If you don’t have a Facebook account, then you might be missing out on your friends’ gathering, big sales, or business opportunities.
With over 750 million users access Facebook using a mobile device; Get ready Globe Postpaid, Prepaid, and TM subscribers as Globe lets you experience FREE Facebook from October 20, 2013 – January 20, 2014, staying in your FB has never been this convenient! Imagine staying online as long as you want, anytime and anywhere, without the corresponding data charges. Wouldn’t that be amazing?
I’m sure that everyone is now excited to use the FREE Facebook. Check out on how you can join/register for this wonderful promo:
- 1. You can Text FREEFB to 8888 for free information. Then, you will receive an SMS with a link to open and start Free Facebook. Or, you may also go to m.facebook.com/free on the phone’s web browser or open the Facebook mobile app on the Globe network (only for subs who have never registered before).
- 2. You now log-in to your Facebook account or create a new account (if none yet).
- 3. Once logged-in, you will be directed to a Welcome/Registration page. Click “Start Now” to proceed.
- 4. You can now start posting, sharing, commenting and more with your friends on Facebook. To know if it’s already on, there will be a black static header indicating that you are already using Free Facebook.
- 5. Don’t worry about charges when you are using free Facebook surfing because a message will always be prompted when you are about to leave the free site or accidentally clicked a paid link.
- 6. ENJOY YOUR FREE FACEBOOK!
Ready for more great news?
No maintaining balance
This promo doesn’t need any maintaining balance! Use it whenever you want without the hassle of a maintaining balance.
No need for Wi-Fi
After you register to Free Facebook, you will be able to access the site and the app on your Mobile even without Wi-Fi.
No need to register to a mobile data promo
You will be able to use Facebook for free on your mobile, even without a data promo. Promo is also applicable to those who are under mobile data promos. If you are under Powersurf, and you are browsing through m.facebook.com, minutes or KBs will not be deducted from your Powersurf subscription. It will only be deducted once you click or access embedded links to other sites, e.g. Yahoo, YouTube, etc. On the other hand, If you are on SuperSurf, surfing on any website or use of any app will not be subject to regular browsing rate. Upon expiry, clicking on external sites other than m.facebook.com will be subject to regular browsing charges.
Here are some conditions to the promo:
- 1. Promo is not yet available on the Opera Browser and the Nokia Xpress browser.
- 2. Promo is not available on BlackBerry devices
- 3. Accessing external links or sites, e.g. Youtube, Yahoo, etc., using internet based apps (other than official Facebook apps) as well as using BlackBerry devices, will be charged regular browsing rates of P5 for 15 minutes unless registered to other mobile internet offers like SuperSurf or PowerSurf. Use of Facebook applications will also be subject to regular browsing rates.
- 4. FREE FB offer is applicable for local (Philippine) use only. International roaming rates will apply once subscriber leaves the country.
- 5. Clicking on embedded links or clicking on third party advertisements that will lead you out of Facebook will incur regular browsing rate of P5 for 15 minutes, unless registered to a mobile data promo.
To unsubscribe, simply go to m.facebook.com/free on your web browser and click “Stop using Facebook for Free on Globe” below and “Confirm” on the next page. You may also text FREE FB STOP to 8888 and Globe will send you the link.