3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 7, 2013 8:58 PM by joanbautista

Why does feedback from the support team take long?

ClemCruz

Hello!

First and foremost, let me share my experience with you. 

Oct. 06, 2013 - Called the Globe hotline to apply for a new line. Here are the details:

• Plan 999, Unli-surf and all-net text combos; Unli-text to Globe/TM (349) Booster
      • Huawei Ascend Mate handset
      • Reference Number 51587282

Oct. 08, 2013 - Submitted requirements (COE, TIN and Company IDs, two-month payslip) via email. 

October 09-10, 2013 - Received calls from Globe for verification, etc. 

Oct. 12, 2013 - Called Globe to follow-up my application. I was told that it had been approved last October 09, 2013, and that the support team would call within 24 to 48 hrs. 

Oct. 14, 2013 - Received a call from Globe at around 7:16PM (missed it, since I was on my way to class). I then received another call at around 7:30PM the same day. I was told that my phone and SIM card were ready for delivery, and will be delivered on  Oct. 17, 2013. I was ecstatic, since the serivce was fast; however, I realized that the details of the approved plan were incorrect (they approved only the Plan 999, no boosters). The employee I was talking to informed me that there had been a mistake in the escalated application, and that it was very much possible for my handset and SIM card to be delivered within the same week (i.e., by Oct. 18, 2013, Friday) if the re-application was immediately processed. He put me on hold, and subsequently told me that he had already escalated my application, and that I should expect a call the following day, Oct. 15, 2013. 

Oct. 15, 2013 - Nobody from Globe called, so I took it upon myself to call them. They said that the re-application is now being processed, and I would be notified the soonest possible time. 

Oct. 16, 2013 - Called Globe at around 6:00PM, and they told me that the re-application was still being processed. 

Oct. 18, 2013 - Called Globe again. Was told that the application had been approved last Oct. 16, 2013, and that the support team will be in contact within 24 to 48 hrs. 

Oct. 21, 2013 - Called Globe again a few times. I was told that there had been no updates yet, and that the latest note was made during Oct. 16, 2013, the date of approval. They also told me that the support team would get in touch "the soonest possible time." One CSR said that one possible reason that the support team has not contacted me is that the handset may be unavailable (PANIC!).

Oct. 22, 2013 (Today) - Called Globe at around 7:50AM. I was told that there are no updates yet, that the support team will get in touch the soonest possible time. I was also told that my application was being "highly prioritized." I called again at around 11:00AM, and was told the same thing--that the team will get in touch the soonest possible time, etc. I asked whether the follow-ups are immediately being fowarded to the support team. I was told that the reports were received real-time. 

Today is the fourth working day since my re-application had been approved, and the inefficient system is just becoming so frustrating. I haven't had any feedback from the support team yet, and it makes me wonder if they're actually paying attention to my application and follow-ups. I know that there are a lot of people who apply for postpaid lines, too, but I would really appreciate it if the support team could get in touch with me in their given time frame (24 to 48  hrs). Even if the handset were unavailable, I would still appreciate a call from the support team. 

So this brings me to my question: Why does it take too long for the support team to respond, when their given time frame is 24 to 48 hrs? It's been 4 days already. 

I would appreciate a feedback from Globe.

Thank you, 

Clemence Fatima R. Cruz