Hello @liunard1928 !
These terms and conditions shall govern the relationship between Globe Telecom and the user of the BB Chat service.
- Service is available to all Globe Postpaid and Globe Prepaid subscribers using a BlackBerry® smartphone only.
- The unlimited data allocation covers the BlackBerry® Messenger service only.
- All other Internet-related services not mentioned above (such as, but not limited to, Internet browsing, social networking applications, and push email) are not covered by this service.
- The unlimited data allocation covers local use only. User will incur additional charges upon use of this service in other countries while on roaming. Roaming rates will vary per country and per carrier. Globe requires user to stop/turn off the service prior to departure from the Philippines to ensure that no BB Chat charges will be incurred while roaming.
- Any free SMS or voice calls allocation that comes with this service only covers local SMS or voice calls to Globe or TM.
- Prepaid subscribers must have PhP1 in airtime credits to use this service.
- Postpaid subscribers are subject to standard credit policies concerning account redirection, suspension or disconnection in relation to use of this service.
- Globe reserves the right to terminate the service in cases involving fraud.
By subscribing to the service, the user agrees to the above terms and conditions.
Those BBM app on non BB device will use regular mobile data, parang mga viber, we chat lang siguro sya.
Kakadownload ko lang din kanina kaso wala naman akong friend na ka BBM hehe.