3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 25, 2013 7:22 PM by kyuubi

Sim activation

kyuubi

Hi guys, 

I'm a new at using smart phones as well as having a postpaid plan. I just want to know what is the longest period bago na-activate yung sim..Mag 3rd day na kasi tomorrow. I called them but they said I will forward your concern and pa monitor na lang daw ng status ng phone. What's the best thing to do para mapabilis activation? thanks

• Re: Sim activation
          LeeTsubasa
          Should have been 48hrs lang, that's how it is unless you complain directly.
              ChitoReyes

The longest is forever but Globe theoretically has the capabilility to activate the sim the moment it is registered but recently, they've been encountering problems with their system. 

The recent "upgrade" or "modernization" is in a rather long transition stage and many of their users are still trying to get used to its features and limitations. We're all hoping that this could be addressed the soonest possible time.

kyuubi
              Thanks..i called them again to inquire about it thrn thru asked me to do basic troublr shooting then thry said there's a problem with my dim. I have to go to globe store..mabilis lng kya maprocess yun activation pag gnon? Hope someone can help me..thanks