5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 25, 2013 7:16 AM by paulailani

APPLICATION APPROVED

paulailani

Hi gud morning, my post application was approved plan 999 for huwai ascent mate last OCT 23 until now i did not receive any call for the delivery. i urgently need it because i am flying to singapore and will be ther for a months, is pick up otption possible??

• Re: APPLICATION APPROVED
          ChitoReyes

Anything is possible even if it is not standard practice provided however that you know the number of your account officer, the unit has not yet been forwarded to the courier and that you are inistent while citing out your justification.

I was able to to just that last year. Good luck.

paulailani

i applied on the hotline. i dont know who handled my account. my plan is to go to pioneer and pick up the handset

paulailani

i contacted the 211 they informed me that there are stocks for handset.

ChitoReyes

The first advice I give for online sales is for the applicant to know the name and number of the person handling our account so we know who to follow up for our application.

Even if you go to the Pioneer corporate office (not the business center), you have to know which floor to go and the person you are visiting as these would be asked by security. Assuming you get passed that, once you reach the floor, you could go only up to the reception area of that floor as the online sales office was not meant to accomdate visitors since you guessed it, sales are meant for online.

The process for online is entirely different from usual sales and your application and the release of the unit is transferred from one department to another (with different floors). Even payment is made on a different floor and if I remember right, to a solitary cashier in an obscure location.

Assuming also that there are stocks of the unit, the allocation for online sales is different from loyalty, GBC applications, Platinum, VIPs, employee incentives, etc.

Bottomline is, the only person who could best help you out here aside from CEO Ernest Cu would be your account officer. Not befriending him would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.