2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 26, 2013 7:09 AM by jhuan

Upgrade handset with an existing plan

Jpgnzls
      Hi! I am on plan 299 with a cloudfone and it was applied June 2012. My lock in will be finished 8 months from now. Now I want to upgrade my plan to 1799 with a unit of iphone 5. Is that possible? If yes, can you estimate my balance (cash out & settling fee) Thank you so much!
        • Re: Upgrade handset with an existing plan
          hcescala

HI @Jpgnzls you can choose between early recontracting or plan termination

Almost same lang yung computation para sa FEE at since more than 1 year ka na sa Plan mo half the unit price ng cloudfone lang ang gagamitin sa pagcompute.

Example:

Plan 299, SRP Cloudfone: 5000, Zero cashout

Termination: (5000/2)*(number of remaining months contract/24 months)+ termination FEE

Pagdating naman sa recontracting, hindi ako sigurado kasi magulo yung CSR na kausap ko last time hehe..pero yung computation(ignore the amount) above was based on my actual plan termination request last May 2013, the best way is tawag ka sa Hotline or Loyalty department to have the actual sample computation.

When you upgrade your Plan, they are going to check your credit limit first and possible humingi sila ulit ng updated info mo like payslip or financial statement to check your capabilities of paying the MRF.

• Re: Upgrade handset with an existing plan
            jhuan

Termination Fee.jpg

You need to terminate first your current plan if you want to upgrade your plan with new handset. I agree with @hcescala if your credit limit is not enough to upgrade for plan 1799 you need to provide financial documents. 

You have another option, you can apply for additional line but still you need to increase your credit limit.