3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 30, 2013 6:40 AM by 盟鑫王

can i terminate my postpaid plan and pay my remaining balance later? my 24month contract is over

dheon

i believe my contract period is over. i want to terminate my plan but i have a remaining balance of around 3k pesos. can i terminate my plan and pay the balance later?

• Re: can i terminate my postpaid plan and pay my remaining balance later? my 24month contract is over
          ChitoReyes

You would have to pay your remaining balance before termination could be permanently effected to avoid any inconveniences in the future. The provisions under the Terms and Conditions:

(a) giving us thirty (30) days prior notice (please note that you are required to give us this notice if you do not wish to continue to use the Service after the end of the minimum subscription period), otherwise we will continue to supply the Service to you and you will continue to be charged for the Service), 

7.8 Further, we reserve the right to cancel or effect a permanent disconnection of your Service(s) if you continue to fail to pay your bill within our identified period. Once the Service(s) is canceled / terminated, all outstanding balance becomes due and demandable. 

7.9 In the event that you fail and continue to fail to pay your bill, we will engage the services of a collection agency or institute legal proceedings against you to recover the money you owe us and/or recovery fee and/or reasonable costs and legal fees incurred by us. 

• Re: can i terminate my postpaid plan and pay my remaining balance later? my 24month contract is over
            jhuan

Hi @dheon Welcome to Globe Community!

I agree with Sir Chito, you need to settle your remaining balance para materminate ang iyong account and for good record na din. Para if you want to get your postpaid plan again with Globe di ka po magkaproblema.
              盟鑫王

Apparently, you cannot.  Globe is such a spineless money-grabbing company that even if a manager agrees to terminate or pre-terminate your plan, you'd still get a monthly billing.  That is how screwed up Globe Telecom is.  I think its CEO, Ernest Cu, was a hybrid born by a goat who fornicated with a human.