1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 28, 2013 2:26 PM by notevenfollowed

unlocking of plan

lhortaleza

Hi.. would like to address this concern of mine to globe support team.. kindly approved naman po my request for the unlocking of the plan 999 that supposed to be cancelled n pero nag-auto effect sya last oct 14 as per your csr named Meg Sotto. This is how the story started.. nag-apply po ako last june 9 ng recontracting (30 days before the expiration of my contract on plan 499) thru ur hotline 211. I also availed handset (s3 mini white) and upgrade my plan 499 to plan 999. Nirequest ko pa nga na for pickup s globe sm city san lazaro. But unfornately, dumaan ang 2 months pero wala ako nareceived na handset. So i just decided to cancelled n lang the recontracting na inaply ko ( i called ur hotline last aug 9). But nothing happen for the approval of my request for the cancellation of recontracting na inaply ko. Until i was decided na ipaterminate ang plan 499 ko. I called ur hotline last sept 18 pra sana magpaterminate pro ang sbi nun nakausap ko n d daw nya mateterminate coz un inaply ko recontrating ay di pa naka-cancel at un handset automatic s system n delivered skn samantalang wla nmn ako nareceived n handset. She suggest n pumunta ako s globe sm san lazaro at ipaclear ko n wla talaga ako nareceive n handset from them. I went to globe store last sept 24. Inassist nmn ako then they emailed ur tech support team for the clearing of the handset. Last Oct 3, i received a call from globe sm city san lazaro na cleared n un s handset at pwede n daw ako magpaterminate anytime. Then 2 weeks past before ako nakatawag s hotline pra ipaterminate ang line ko. Eto ang problem, nag-auto effect daw un plan 999 (last oct 14 only) s recontracting which was pina-cancel ko nun at naglockup n daw ito kya di nila materminate un line ko. Bakit po nagkaganun? Now im waiting again for the request na ma-unlock un plan 999 para mapaterminate ko un line ko. Im so dissapointed na.. lumilipas ang araw at lumalaki ang bill ko. Imbis maliit babayaran ko s billing ko..lumalaki sya because of this problem. I hope globe support team will read this concern at iprocess and approve n my request for the unlocking of my plan 999. Attention also to mr.glennO.. i hope you read this..