10 Replies Latest reply on Sep 6, 2014 4:44 AM by daiguico

How to Gcash KYC?

pauloray

Hi,

I'm from Cebu. Where should I go to be KYC'ed?

On this link, http://beta.globe.com.ph/help/gcash/kyc/about, where exactly is an authorized GCASH KYC outlet?

I am also a Globe-postpaid subscriber, do I still need to submit IDs to Globe eventhough I already submitted when I applied for a phone line?

• Re: How to Gcash KYC?
          Hi @pauloray - You can visit any Globe Store and present your ID to be KYC'd. This is a mandate by BSP. :smileyhappy:

Also, you mentioned you're a Postpaid Subscriber, so I'm transferring this concern to the Postpaid category. Thanks!
              daiguico

Hello Sir GlennO I went to a Globe store twice last month to be KYC'd but the staff wasn't able to get it done. He said that the system might be in maintenance or might be down; but he told me that he will still try to get my account KYC'd and text me as soon as it's done. It's been three weeks... I can't cash in to my account because of that. I don't know what to do. Please help. Thank you.

pauloray

@GlennO  Thanks for the info.

Hope it is an automatic KYC'ed for those who have active postpaid subscriptions.

@jheybhee Hello there! I kinda got lost when you said 'I got there recently...' did you mean Google Play Store?

Have you completed your KYC? To do this, you just have to go to any Globe Store and present a valid ID for your account to be KYC'ed. This is mandate of BSP.

Which particular number were you trying to send your MPIN too and what error are you encountering?
                  @jheybhee there shouldn't be a problem if you're a postpaid subscriber, since GCASH works for postpaid customers. What were you trying to buy again form Google Play Store?
                    jheybhee
                    Sir @GlennO I haven't tried buying. What my problem is getting KYC'ed verification in which the server will wait for my response but it won't let me as I said in my earlier post. I want to register for Amex but getting KYC'ed is one of the prerequisite I might try again later and see if removing my GCash at mywallet on my globe account will help.

I also had the same problem with Manny where there is all voice prompts.
                      jheybhee
                      Sir @GlennO, that's my problem. How to get KYC'ed. We tried it at the globe store but it fails. I will try again on wednesday. I saw someone here in Globe community where the line of the Globe Store can connect to the CSR via 2882. Whereas on our side there is no CSR on 2882. Pure voice prompts.