4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 3, 2013 3:26 PM by paul4you

galaxy s duos or cloudfone 501d

paul4you
      good day pals, i'm sorry for posting again. I'm new and i only want to know guys what would you prefer between s duos or 501d? 1st choice ko sana s duos dahil samsung made na galaxy line pa.. Yung cloudfone naman gusto ko lang po sana malaman yung impression ng mga nakakuha't nagamit na... Thank you po, again happy blessed sunday to all...
        • Re: galaxy s duos or cloudfone 501d
          ChitoReyes

Specswise, the Cloudfone 501d outpaces the Samsung Galaxy S Duos on paper. We have to face reality though that most users in the Philippines go for the brand than the specs... even in the second hand market, there is more demand with a branded phone like Samsung than a rebranded phone like Cloudfone. I've used a Cloufone before and it isn't bad at all but that's me... I'm not brand conscious because people look at me and not my phone :smileyvery-happy:

Let me warn you that if you are choosing between the 2 because of their dual-sim capability, reports have it that the Samsung Duos has both sim slots locked to Globe defeating the purpose of using the other sim slot with another network.

paul4you
            thank you sa opinion mo sir. question po, sa parehas na maingat na paggamit do you think sir magtatagal sila parehas? Especially the cloudfone? Pangmatagalan na rin po kasi kukunin ko alinman sa dalawa. Last thing po, maganda po ba performance ng cloudfone sa gaming? Di ko po kasi alam cpu at gpu nya e..di ko po mahanap.. Thank you po!
              paul4you
              okay sir, thanks. Single core nga lang pala ang s duos.. Taob siguro sa online gaming.... I'm halfway done... 1-0 for 501d hehe. Thanks sa help sir..