3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 22, 2013 12:01 AM by KimberlyAlvarado

Iphone 5 16gb in plan 1799

Rainier

I tried to make a plan in globe website- Plan 1799 for 30 mos. and chose iphone 5 16gb. I saw that in this plan (1799-30 mos.) you can get the Iphone 5 16gb for only 1700 peso cash-out. My mom already have an existing plan, and I would like her to apply this plan for me since i'm still studying. Usually in getting a plan, you pay for plan and/or cash-out the time you apply for it..right? My question is, what if me and my mom go to a globe branch today and apply for the plan I created, how much would it cost us today? Is it only 1799 (Plan) + 1700 (Cash-out)=3499, or are there any expenses need to be paid? And can I get the phone that day too?

• Re: Iphone 5 16gb in plan 1799
          RNav

Rainier wrote:

I tried to make a plan in globe website- Plan 1799 for 30 mos. and chose iphone 5 16gb. I saw that in this plan (1799-30 mos.) you can get the Iphone 5 16gb for only 1700 peso cash-out. My mom already have an existing plan, and I would like her to apply this plan for me since i'm still studying. Usually in getting a plan, you pay for plan and/or cash-out the time you apply for it..right? My question is, what if me and my mom go to a globe branch today and apply for the plan I created, how much would it cost us today? Is it only 1799 (Plan) + 1700 (Cash-out)=3499, or are there any expenses need to be paid? And can I get the phone that day too?

Hello @Rainier !

Existing subscribers who will get an additional line usually need to present a valid ID (and to be sure, Proof of Income). I got this from the Globe website:

• I already have an existing line with Globe. Can I still get another line under my name?
          • Yes! You can get an additional line subject to existing credit policies. When you apply, you may be asked to submit further documents depending on the type of Postpaid plan you are applying for.

Prices of gadgets are subject to change without prior notice but the 1,700 will still most likely be the cashout for the Plan 1799 - iPhone 5 16GB - 30 Month Contract (the cashout might possibly change once the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C are launched on November 15, 2013).

Phone availability is not always guaranteed. As for other fees, I'm unsure if the advanced 1-month Monthly Service Fee applies to additional lines. :smileyhappy:

• Re: Iphone 5 16gb in plan 1799
            jehgan

Globe announces exclusive upgrade program "iPhone Forever" that lets new and existing subscribers swap their current devices for a new iPhone for free, or with a one-time cashout depending on the device being traded in, every year.

How to Apply:

*Consumable amount may be used for availing combos under my Best Ever Super Plan

**Points Value applies

***Trade-in Gadget subject to terms and conditions

or...

Get the iPhone 5s or iPhone 5c under Globe’s Best-Ever mySUPERLAN:

The iPhone 5c - P1,799 monthly at Plan 999 with a monthly cashout of P800

The iPhone 5s - P2,199 monthly at Plan 1799 with a monthly cashout of P400

These plans have unlimited LTE surfing and consumable peso-value that can be used to avail of calls and texts promos.

iPhone 5S and 5C Prepaid Kits:

iPhone 5C
            16GB - 29,000.00
            32GB - 34,200.00

iPhone 5S
            16GB - 34,400.00
            32GB - 39,600.00
            64GB - 44,800.00

• iphone 5s
              KimberlyAlvarado

is there any other payments when you avail iphone 5s at plan 1799? or you're just going to pay 1799 every month?