3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2013 11:44 AM by hk

IPHONE 5S REGISTRATION

sasa267

So I'm a recontracting subscriber. I registered my interest for 5s like week ago, the moment they announced it. I encountered different problems regarding my application. Status was blank then naging cancelled then it was fixed the your cart is empty, and now I can't access it na talaga. Nung nagkaron ng changes sa page ng globe iphone, naging worst nmn for application.

ANYONE HERE NA SAME EXPERIENCE WITH MINE? AND FOR THOSE NA SUCCESSFUL UNG APPLICATION ANY ADVICE PLEASE?

• Re: IPHONE 5S REGISTRATION
          sheyfp

I have experienced some problems with the new site also especially in registering for the iPhone 5S. My problem naman is that after I confirmed that I will recontract, it said that they sent an email with the link back to the site and the reference number. However, they only sent the reference number, I can't find any link that will lead me back to the site.

hk

my problem is when i logged in my application.. i am listed in a different name... with an existing postpaid account... and with an option to recontract or apply for a new line.. :robotmad: i can even view the subscriber's existing account number, postpaid plan type, lock-in duration, and credit limit

fyi, i have been prepaid user for almost 10 years..

planning to get the gold one but only space gray and silver are available... :womansad:

hk

ahaha i tried to click apply for a new line.. went through the steps and now the status says, "for claiming".. i can't even go back to reset it or even change the phone...  there is no option for prepaid (only recontract or new line).. it required me to pick a plan..

anyway, im planning to wait for the gold one to be available.. smart has an option for gold 5s.. how come globe doesn't have one?