1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 10, 2013 7:43 AM by ChitoReyes

Plan 999 on my galaxy note 3

LeanGula

Good day! May I ask on how can I register combos from the PV got from plan 999? Can I register through SMS? 

• Re: Plan 999 on my galaxy note 3
          ChitoReyes

Hi @LeanGula ... as per terms and conditions:

ii. Specific to Combos, changes must be made four (4) days before or after the cut-off period, and will be effective the next billing cut-off. The Subscriber may modify the Combos by going to the nearest Globe Store, calling the Hotline, or logging in at the Globe Website (Plan Builder).

iii. Specific to Plan Boosters, the Subscriber may enroll to any of the available Plan Boosters anytime and will be effective immediately. Once subscribed, the Plan Booster(s) will be automatically charged on top of the Monthly Service Fee (MSF) on the current bill cut-off. The Plan Booster(s) will auto-renew every thirty (30) days unless Subscriber opts out/terminates. The Subscriber may add or terminate the Plan Booster(s) by going to the nearest Globe Store, calling the Hotline, or logging in at the Globe Website (Plan Builder). However, Monthly fee(s) for the Plan Booster will not be pro-rated even if Subscriber opts-out/terminates the same prior to the expiration of the 30-day period.