2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 13, 2013 7:56 PM by MaeAnicete

Stuck at For Approval

RayvlinJohnLiceralde

I registered my interest in acquiring the iPhone 5S. I made an application on November 8, 2013 and applied for a recontract (i still have a month remaining before my current lock-in period ends). Been stuck at "For Approval" since then.

Earlier today, i received a text message from Globe notifying me that i am one step closer to getting a device... an update from them (finally!) So i checked my email address and saw that i had an email from Globe. It stated that i could now choose my plan and preferred model. And gave my credentials. However, the reference number in that e-mail is blank.

I checked my application with the previous reference number that they gave me. The account was verified, but unfortunately, my status was still "For Approval".

It is frustrating. Does it really take too long for the Loyalty Department to approve an application? 4 days left before Globe releases the phones, and my hopes of getting the phone on the 15th-16th are running slim! :smileysad:

• Re: Stuck at For Approval
          MaeAnicete
          I know what you mean. I'm stuck there too. Still waiting for a reply. I also registered for another line. "New Line of Service." And an agent already called me but advised me that the model I wanted, which was the phone 32GB Gold was no longer available. I just wish they would hurry up with the process. that we are also, reconnecting customers -- we should already be given at least some what of a privilege to somewhat available of the units first hand.
            • Re: Stuck at For Approval
              MaeAnicete

I finally got my email update saying that my application was approved for re-contracting.

• Hi,
              •  
              • Your iPhone 5c / iPhone 5s application has been approved!. Visit https://device.globe.com.ph/ and click on "My Application" to complete your reservation.
              •  
              • Below are your credentials:
              •  
              • User ID: [email protected]
              • Reference ID: xxxxxxxxx
              • If you already received your GTP Reference Number, please use this as your new Reference ID to login.
              •  
              •  
              • Thank you!
              •  
              • The Globe Team
              •  
              • This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or the entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete this E-mail message immediately.

Hope you get yours as well soon!