2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 21, 2013 2:18 PM by pilosopo

FOLLOW UP

pilosopo

Hi,

May I inquire about the status of the delivery of the phone for my line application? After I was informed that my application was approved, I had the following interactions with Globe representatives.

Nov 6--I talked to Aiko (Sales Representative) regarding my application, specifically for the modification of my order--I chose to have the Nokia Lumia 625 since Huawei Ascend Mate is out of stock.
      Nov 7--A representative from globe called to schedule the delivery of the phone. I decided to have it delivered at my office address. I was told about the initial charge of Php 999.00 (one month advance service fee).
      Nov 8--The same representative called and said that he wasn't able to log the delivery schedule in the system, as the system is down. He apologized and said that he will get back to me as soon as the system is ready.
      NOV 9--A globe representative called me for the schedule of delivery, but the delivery was put on hold because I asked why I am being charged Php 400.00 for the phone, apart from the Php999 advance payment. During my conversation with the sales representative (Aiko), I was assured that there will be no cash-out for the Nokia Lumia 625.
      Nov 11--No info coming from Globe. I sent emails, twice--the only reply I got was the canned response. I sent Text messages, no reply. No further feedback.
      Nov 12--I sent text messages to Aiko and the Representative (Arnold?) who called on Nov 6&7. No response as of this time (11:11am).

May I know the status of this application please? Thanks.

Amorsolo F Espiritu

• Re: FOLLOW UP
          jhey024

pilosopo wrote:

Hi,

May I inquire about the status of the delivery of the phone for my line application? After I was informed that my application was approved, I had the following interactions with Globe representatives.

Nov 6--I talked to Aiko (Sales Representative) regarding my application, specifically for the modification of my order--I chose to have the Nokia Lumia 625 since Huawei Ascend Mate is out of stock.
          Nov 7--A representative from globe called to schedule the delivery of the phone. I decided to have it delivered at my office address. I was told about the initial charge of Php 999.00 (one month advance service fee).
          Nov 8--The same representative called and said that he wasn't able to log the delivery schedule in the system, as the system is down. He apologized and said that he will get back to me as soon as the system is ready.
          NOV 9--A globe representative called me for the schedule of delivery, but the delivery was put on hold because I asked why I am being charged Php 400.00 for the phone, apart from the Php999 advance payment. During my conversation with the sales representative (Aiko), I was assured that there will be no cash-out for the Nokia Lumia 625.
          Nov 11--No info coming from Globe. I sent emails, twice--the only reply I got was the canned response. I sent Text messages, no reply. No further feedback.
          Nov 12--I sent text messages to Aiko and the Representative (Arnold?) who called on Nov 6&7. No response as of this time (11:11am).

May I know the status of this application please? Thanks.

Amorsolo F Espiritu

Hello po sir @pilosopo ., Welcome po sa globe community.

If meron po kayong globe prepaid number, i advise po na tumawag po kayo sa globe hotline (211)..1~3 days po ang delivery depende po sa location..

maaring in transit na ang handset nyo..

Nov,9 - put on hold yung delivery nyo.. after po ng pag uusap nyo ng globe representative, wala po ba siyang sinabi na with in the day, ila-line up na for delivery yung handset nyo since malinaw naman po na wala na kayong babayaran except sa 999 na adv.payment?

• Re: FOLLOW UP
            pilosopo

UPDATE:

NOV 13: 

I called, 211 3x yesterday. Evry two hours as I was told and got no response, except for the standard spiel of the day: We are having system upgrade and we advise you to call after two hours. I got pissed.

I called again today, and for the first time got a favorable response from an agent. Keeping my fingers crossed that this will be resolved soon.

NOV 15: called 211, case escalated

NOV 16: Globe called and said that someone would call back within the day to arrange for the delivery. Someone did call and delivery schedule was agreed (Monday, Nov 18). She called after 2 hours and said that the delivery wasn't processed and so phone won't be delivered.

NOV 18: Globe called again and scheduled phone delivery for Wednesday, Nov 20. I asked the agent to processed the delivery schedule while I am on the phone. She said the scheduled was processed properly.

NOV 20: Phone was not delivered. I called 211 and was told that there is indeed a schedule for delivery on my account that day but it was put on hold because there is a discrepancy in the peso value of the gadget.

I wonder why no one informed me. That is how good they are in Customer Service.