4 Replies Latest reply on May 30, 2013 8:48 AM by GIBO

How Globe process complains regarding to their Globe store or employees?

ronoliverclarin

I was wondering how they deal with this?

I experienced many problems with their employees especially when "commit" a word to the postpaid customers.

I feel so unsatisfied when it comes on customer service satisfaction.

• Re: How Globe process complains regarding to their Globe store or employees?
          hcescala

I wonder also, they seem messed up and sabog. All i know is the Hotline is a third party. I am unsatisfied also for both..haha. But to think Globe existed more than a decade now i am expecting a better customer service not just a better network. 

ainee
            i agree. if plans / services lang, i am very ahappy. but when it comes to customer satisfaction, ibang usapan na to.
              legallycool

Is there an alternative way to send a complaint? Like a complaints department email or phone number? Or heck I'd be happy just to know where the Globe main office is so I could go there personally. We've had several problems with our recontract application, and neither the hotline, globe store or the mods on this forum have been helpful. :smileysad:

GIBO
                I just saw this post few minutes ago. I also wonder how Globe handles our complains.

Let me share this sad experience with Globe that happened on February 2012. I called the Sales Hotline to order the iPhone 4S. The Sales agent was so accomodating and courteous. She processed my request and gave me a reference code. I called on a Friday and was told to call the following week for follow-up.

The weekend was over and called them on a Tuesday. Since most of us are busy during Mondays. I called the Hotline again and was told to text STATUS to 1234. It was not working. The connection was lost while waiting for a reply. I did text STATUS to 1234 day in and day out. I was not fortunate enough. The only way to make a follow-up to my application was thru text. WTH. Why can't a human being key-in the reference code and poof - update me on the status of my application.

I spent hours on the phone being transferred from Sales to Billing and even to Tech Support. What? Tech Support. What in the "Globe" is wrong?

Since I work during vampire hours, I decided to go to a GBC during rest day. I asked for a Store Supervisor right away - no questions asked. LAILA from GBC assisted and pacified me with my dismay of the company.

I narrated my story to her. I told her not to take my words personally. She apologized to me and assured me that I can get the iPhone 4S right away if I decide to apply in the GBC. She even cracked a joke saying her nose was bleeding - LOL.

I value my time so much, I told her. Globe has to compensate me for all the troubles I've been through. She asked me to put my complain into writing and so I did. I wrote a two-page letter of complain (I have it saved in my email). In the letter I sent her, I asked for 3 months free service and voila - wish granted. I got the iPhone 4S Valentine's Day of 2012 and paid my first bill June 2012.

Thank you Globe. :smileyvery-happy: