0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 14, 2013 11:12 AM by MaeAnicete

Two Orders for Recontracting? Weird.

MaeAnicete

I received two confirmation emails from Globe ([email protected]) about my recontracting order for iPhone 5s.

First email which is the correct one, states that my application is approved and will be shipped on __________. However, it does indicated when it will be shipped. It gives me the details as follows:

As per checking online via: device.globe.com.ph It only says it's under AM Processing

• Plan: MyBestEverSuperPlan 2499 Recontracting
      • Unit: Apple iPhone 5s
      • Capacity: 32 GB
      • Color: Gold
      • Cash-out: 0.00
      • Payment Option: Cash
      •  
      •  
      • Please print this email, which will serve as your claim stub.
      •  
      •  
      • Important Reminders:
      •  
      •  
      • 1. Prepare the following requirements:
      •      - photocopy of valid ID.
      •     - claim stub (this email confirmation)
      •     - signed Application Form (attached)
      •     - signed Promo Certificate (attached)
      •  
      • 2. In the event that you are unable to personally receive your unit, please ensure your authorized representative has the following:
      •     - signed authorization letter
      •     - photocopy of account holder's valid ID
      •     - actual and photocopy of authorized representative's valid ID
      •     - claim stub (this email confirmation)
      •     - signed Application Form (attached)
      •     - signed Promo Certificate (attached)

FYI: **No attachments were sent along with the email. **

Second application approval states as well the same thing as follows, but as for 16GB. THIS IS NOT MY ORDER.  But states it is for "CLAIMING"

So far, the only thing I've done was called 211, spoke to an agent in Rewards and Recontracting, she did an escalation and given me a reference number to cancel the order for 16GB. I just hope the agent who gets my ticket number will be able to change my order to 32GB Gold instead of the 16GB. I'd be really disappointed if they didn't.  It's kind of strange to receive two order numbers when I only registered using one email address for reservation.

Hopefully it will work out and I get the correct iPhone 5s that I reserved.