3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 22, 2013 1:15 PM by colostrum24

NO FEEDBACK FROM ONLINE SUPPORT TEAM FOR MORE THAN 2 WEEKS

MarcoSoriano

My requested plan (Plan 1799) was approved last October 15 and due to unavailability of the desired phone color (White Samsung Note 3), I processed a change of phone unit which is White LG G2 last October 31 and I have not received any feedback as of yet.  I have  tried all possible ways to make a follow up (FB, EMAIL, TWITTER, CHAT, TEXTS, CALLS) but to no good. Whenever I call them, they will only provide reference numbers which never served any purpose at all. They will have you wait for the next 48 hours and you'd just find yourself calling again because nobody from them called you and the same thing will happen when you call, another 48 hours, 48 hours, 48 hours...... It's just sad because I have never been a globe subscriber before and If in case, this would be the first time. 

• Re: NO FEEDBACK FROM ONLINE SUPPORT TEAM FOR MORE THAN 2 WEEKS
          ChitoReyes

That "24 to 48 hours" thing has been a spiel for more than a decade now and from my experience, seldom was it followed and I suggest that you better get used to it. This has further worsened with the transition to the "upgraded" system which many of them are still trying to get used to. 

We would always suggest that to make transactions faster, it would be better to apply straight to a Globe Business Center with stocks of the unit you are planning to get so once approved (sometimes within 3 hours), then you can get it right away.

My experience with Online Sales was not also pleasant that I had to take extra normal steps just to expedite things and go straight to the Globe Corporate Office along Pioneer Street.

I'm hoping that someone from Globe would read this concern of yours and send you a PM. Sometimes, the Community Managers take an extra step in trying to address account related concerns in this forum although it is not part of their job to do so.

• Re: NO FEEDBACK FROM ONLINE SUPPORT TEAM FOR MORE THAN 2 WEEKS
            colostrum24
            Good job @MarcoSoriano! hahaha