1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 10, 2013 9:55 AM by lehcar_cheche02

Can't surf using Php5/15mins

AlexCalixton

This thing happened to me since 11/11/13. Everytime I try to connect to the internet using my phone, I can't seem to connect to any website except globe websites (www.globe.com.ph); the only time the I can access any other site is when I subscribe to the supersurf promo. Now I find this weird and unusual since I have been using the service everytime as I am do not usually surf using my phone. And yes, they still remove 5 pesos everytime I connect. I find that very frustrating.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Re: Can't surf using Php5/15mins
          lehcar_cheche02
          Hi! I’d be glad to assist you! For this scenario, I advise you to do the following:

• Re-start the phone (soft reset)
          • Re-check the APN if correct (should be http.globe.com.ph since its prepaid)
          • Correct registration format to Supesurf subscription is SUPERSURF50 and send to 8888 or you
          May register by dialing *143# for free.
          • In registering for Supersurf, you must have at least P1 maintaining balance for you to enjoy the service
          • Please wait for the confirmation message that will be sent to your phone before you access the internet

Feel free to ask questions in case you have other concerns regarding this matter. :smileyhappy: