2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 19, 2013 10:59 AM by ReynantePrado

Is it normal to see two (2) MYSUPERUNLITXTALL in your bill?

ReynantePrado
      Just want to ask if anybody here was also charged for two or three MySuperUnliTxtAll for a month? I accidentally unsubscribed to my subscription for a month of MySuperUnliTxtAll that is unlitext to all networks for a month. I subscribed to it immediately after I received the text message that it was unsubscribed. When I received my bill, it showed two (2) MySuperUnliTxtAll amounting to 1,069.64 for a month. I'm really dismayed when I saw it because I am to pay two subscriptions of a supposed to be 1 month service.
        • Re: Is it normal to see two (2) MYSUPERUNLITXTALL in your bill?
          ChitoReyes

Yes it could happen as the unlimited Text is a booster which you opted out (in which you were charged already for 30 days even if it was not consumated) then opted in again (for another charge). 

Under the terms and conditions...

iii. Specific to Plan Boosters, the Subscriber may enroll to any of the available Plan Boosters anytime and will be effective immediately. Once subscribed, the Plan Booster(s) will be automatically charged on top of the Monthly Service Fee (MSF) on the current bill cut-off. The Plan Booster(s) will auto-renew every thirty (30) days unless Subscriber opts out/terminates. The Subscriber may add or terminate the Plan Booster(s) by going to the nearest Globe Store, calling the Hotline, or logging in at the Globe Website (Plan Builder). However, Monthly fee(s) for the Plan Booster will not be pro-rated even if Subscriber opts-out/terminates the same prior to the expiration of the 30-day period. 

• Re: Is it normal to see two (2) MYSUPERUNLITXTALL in your bill?
            ReynantePrado
            Yes I understand about that part, but as I stated, I accidentally or unintentionally opt out of the subscription prior to the expiration of the 30-day period, that is why on the same time only a difference of minutes I subscribed to it again, because as I said it was unintentional.