1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 19, 2013 10:09 PM by notevenfollowed

Globe Torque Updgrade Offers - Questions

JEenerio

I was being offered by a representative from Globe for an upgrade from our DSL 5Mbps to the new Torque 8Mbps

As much as I want to jump into the offer, It would be best if I would ask for some clarifications regarding their offers first.

1) " Torque - Unlimited Internet usage, no capping"

They said that the current 5Mbps is now said to be capped since the arrival of Torque. I got a 5Mbps plan that has no capping when i first got it. so does my 5Mbps really now have a Data cap?

2) I am currently using a 5Mbps Wired DSL Plan and I dont want to change to a Wireless plan due to connection issues and previous Customer Service problems with Globe. Is Torque a Wired or Wireless Service? Are there any DSL Wired based service Alternative to Torque (If it is a Wireless service)

3) aside from a free phone, I was offered a Free Tattoo Postpaid Stick with free 40 hrs of browsing per month. I own a Globe Tattoo MyFi. Can I just request for Tattoo Sim with the same free hours instead of the Stick?

4) I would like to have a location check (If Torque is a wired service) within Phase 4 Summerhill Townhomes Molino 4 Bacoor Cavite.

Thanks

• Re: Globe Torque Updgrade Offers - Questions
          notevenfollowed

Hello @JEenerio !

Let me try my best to anwser your questions:

#1 Yes DSL Plans have data caps, please read the latest FUP of Globe here --> http://tattoo.globe.com.ph/fup

#2 It will depend on your area, if your area doesn't have DSL or Fiber lines then LTE is your last option. DSL and Fiber uses a wired connection, while LTE uses a wireless connection.

#3 Based on their promo, you can avail the following: 

What are the premium boosters that can be availed of for this promo? 

We have customized your premium boosters according to your needs and even get the chance to select from among the list.
          Home Premium Boosters: 
          Choose two (2) from any of the following:

• Free one (1) year subscription of Microsoft Office Home 365
          • Free one (1) unit of Canon Pixma MP237 multi-functional 3-in-1 printer
          • Free P2500 worth of Ayala M-Pass Load from Sureseats.com.ph
          • Free P2500 worth of Resorts World Ultra Cinema Cards

Or choose one (1) from any of the following:

• Free one (1) unit of Blackberry Curve 9220
          • Free one (1) Annual Membership Card from Intercontinental or Crowne Plaza/Holiday Inn

Micro-Business Premium Boosters: 
          Choose one (1) from any of the following:

• Free Bundle: One (1) year subscription of Microsoft Office Home 365 and One (1) unit of Canon Pixma MP237 multi-functional printer (Bundle)
          • Free one (1) unit of Blackberry Curve 9220
          • Free one (1) unit of Pro-link IP Security Camera

#4 Please call the hotline to have your area check if torque or the Tattoo Home Broadband Ultra-High Speed Plans is available.

For more info please visit --> http://tattoo.globe.com.ph/promos/tattoo-home-broadband-ultra-high-speed-plans-premium-boosters#details