5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 9, 2013 2:49 PM by JacobdelaCruz

paypal funds to gcash  possible?

ayessa31

just wanna knew if its possible to have withdrawn my paypal funds using gcash ??

• Re: paypal funds to gcash  possible?
          PaulineCoherco

You can't transfer your PayPal funds to GCASH. However, you can link your GCASH American Express Virtual Pay account to PayPal. :smileyhappy: You can sign-up for a free trial at www.globe.com.ph/gcash-virtualpay

• Transfer Paypal funds to GCash
            leimelson06

Please allow transfering paypal funds to GCash compare to SmartMoney you can use the Card to Verify your Paypal but Globe GCash Card cant do that.. i hope there is some way to transfer my funds to GCash.. i read somewhere that i can do that but it is only available in US Verified Paypal Account..

• Re: Transfer Paypal funds to GCash
                PaulineCoherco

You can actually use your GCASH American Express Virtual Pay account to verify your PayPal account. :smileyhappy:

To do this, just sign-up for an account at www.globe.com.ph/gcash-virtualpay (note: you need to be GCASH-registered and KYC'ed to successfully sign-up), then add/enroll it to your PayPal account. When PayPal asks for your 4-digit verification code, just call 2882 to request for yours.

For info, your GCASH American Express Virtual Pay account allows you to shop from U.S. stores online, or U.S. app stores, and charge it to your GCASH wallet.

Hope this helps!

Hercmejia
                Calling 2882 asking for verification code they just give you amex security code...our problem is the PAYPAL VERIFICATION code that was send by paypal to gcash amex...not the st[]pid amex security code...
                    JacobdelaCruz

Hallo po kuya , nag request na po ba kayo sa paypal na e verify ang accout ninyo ? nabawasan na po ba ung gcash account niyo 44pesos linking fee tsaka 1.95dollar expuse request fee total more or less 132pesos ?? next step po is to email [email protected] , ask them po na gusto niyo kunin ung EXPUSE code niyo sa paypal pang verify ng account nyo , mag reply sila sau 3days daw wait ka , pero sakin 1day lang binigay na nila ,, after this go to your paypal account again click verify then enter ung 4 digit expuse code! .. hope it will work for u . :smileyhappy:).. ung 1.95dollar babalik din un sa papyal account mo ,, ewan ko lang ung 44 linking fee kung babalik sa gcash mo may nabasa ako babalik daw pero so far ung akin d pa bumalik