Hi @jorelle ,
Welcome to Globe Community. We are here to help you.
May I ask if you do have the correct settings.
PREPAID: MyGlobe INET
POSTPAID: MyGlobe INTERNET
If so you can try this Troubleshooting steps:
1. Turn off and on the airplane mode.
2. Powercycle the phone (restart)
3. Turn off the phone take off the battery and simcard, place it back after 10 seconds.
4. Simswapping (if you do have an extra Globe microsim or microsim cappable handset)
Other isolating questions:
1. It is isolated only in one location?
2. is there other globe subscribers experiencing the problem w/in the location?
If all else fails or if the answer in with the (2)questions is YES, Have it escalated to customer support for investigation.
Hope this helps,
Then i wud mot be able to ise LTE then because i am in WCDMA mode only.
Ise-use i mean