7 Replies Latest reply on Mar 28, 2014 3:57 PM by hcescala

Do you have a complaint regarding your tattoo home broadband DSL/WiMaxx? Post it here!

VonCudilla
      Hi sorry moderators for this thread! Para lang mas organize ang mga complaints ng mga consumer about globe tattoo home dsl and wimax service.

For the consumers who are experiencing problems for more-than a week or months and still haven't resolved. Post your proofs here and maybe we can organize a complaint and head to NTC about it.

I personally think na mas magging maayos kung organize and our issues will be solved faster, kung marami.
        • Re: Do you have a complaint regarding your tattoo home broadband DSL/WiMaxx? Post it here!
          Hi @VonCudilla thanks for the initiative. However, the Community is not a venue for account-specific complaints. Should you have this, please direct them to proper channels like Twitter or www.globe.com.ph/talk2globenow :smileyhappy: Thanks!
          • Re: Do you have a complaint regarding your tattoo home broadband DSL/WiMaxx? Post it here!
            myglobeplan

pls! troubleshoot my bundle plan, my landline telephone has no signal, cannot make a call, 3 days ago already, since Jan.2...and the wifi signal is weak....thank you.. here's the tel.# 046-5434366...

CyeViridian

I am a returning subscriber and I can't express how EXTREMELY dissatisfied I am with your phone support. If you send me a survey right now on their customer service skills and willingness to assist, I'd give them negative 100.

I have returned to you Globe on the premise that I am to get my maximum speed and service benefits 24 hours after my service activation. I paid upfront, I complied to all of your requirements and yet I am still not getting the service I opted for. I am failing to see the disconnect here. I do my end of the bargain but it appears you have been giving me the runaround when it's time for you to fulfill your end of the bargain.

I had my service activated last Saturday, January 25 and was informed by the representative who verified the installation and my payment over the phone that my services will be FULLY activated within 24 hours, I confirmed to this. I waited 24 hours and was browsing with the preliminary 512 kbps you have given me. Sunday evening came, I checked my speed, lo and behold, 0.15 mpbs. I called in your customer service line and they told me my account status was still pending and they would "escalate" this to their Support Team and was told that account activation takes 24-48 hours. I again patiently waited. Monday evening, I checked my speed and wow, I'm still at 0.54 mpbs. Now this is where it all crashes down. I called in your service line once again in the hopes that I can get a resolution but no, I had this particular representative from your Acoount Maintenance Department and she told me it's 3-5 business days for service activation. I got fed up and I really don't want to argue over the phone and so when she hung up on me, I called again and informed one of your representatives to please take note on my account that I am VERY dissatisfied with your service and the way you handle your customers.

I work and have been working as a Customer Service and Technical Support as well for over 5 years and never in my entire life have I imagined how excruciating it is to get a simple matter of account activation resolved. Apparently, your phone support reps are there only to slap to your face the facets of your account instead of providing a resolution to your problem.

I know you will eventually get my services in full in "due time" but I just want to express how much my confidence in Globe has severely waned. I have had this same service speed for over 2 years and I only called in for slow speed issues one time and that was explained to me clearly when I called in for support. I hope as well that you are aware that there other network providers out there that can comparatively offer your service. Should this "attitude" continue with your Company, I might as well consider other avenues.

Thank you.

Cyprus

roykabanlit

I have been using the Globe Tattoo Plan 999 DSL service for about 1 1/2 months now, and my major complaint against it is that every time an aircraft passes by around my area it loses signal for a couple of minutes. The effect of this is that my computer slows down a lot and starts to hang for 1-2 minutes while my wifi tries to re establish connection. It is HIGHLY IRRITATING, I hope Globe can fix this problem soon. My location by the way is here at Bacoor, Cavite along Tirona Highway near the SM Bacoor.

xmark13

No connection for 3 months in a location i've been using for more than 3years. After the site visit by the technicians (twice), they're declaring my location as dead spot. So sweet lols :3