1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 20, 2013 11:45 AM by ChitoReyes

too many pattern attempts android cloudfone excite352g

vetvysosias
        • Re: too many pattern attempts android cloudfone excite352g
          ChitoReyes

Your only recourse is to have a factory reset which will wipe out all your personal data in the internal memory (but not on the sd card) and restore it the way it was when you first got your Cloudfone.

Your Android phone Cloudfone Excite 350g can be reset by following this guide: -Start by turning the power off. (Wait for a few seconds to rest) -Now, hold the Volume Down button -Press and release the Power button, -You will be presented with a menu that allows you to select for the option Clear Storage, and other useful options -Then, just select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button -Press and release the Power button, - Confirm your choice through pressing Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO -Once you selected YES, all data including third-party applications will be deleted. The phone will immediately restart to its original factory settings.

Read more: Cloudfone excite 350g- how to hard reset? - My password i forgot and now i have to find a way to restore it :: Ask Me Fast at http://www.askmefast.com/Cloudfone_excite_350g_how_to_hard_reset-qna6189795.html#q4526145
          Your Android phone Cloudfone Excite 350g can be reset by following this guide: -Start by turning the power off. (Wait for a few seconds to rest) -Now, hold the Volume Down button -Press and release the Power button, -You will be presented with a menu that allows you to select for the option Clear Storage, and other useful options -Then, just select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button -Press and release the Power button, - Confirm your choice through pressing Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO -Once you selected YES, all data including third-party applications will be deleted. The phone will immediately restart to its original factory settings.

Read more: Cloudfone excite 350g- how to hard reset? - My password i forgot and now i have to find a way to restore it :: Ask Me Fast at http://www.askmefast.com/Cloudfone_excite_350g_how_to_hard_reset-qna6189795.html#q4526145