Hi @DemiTinay Welcome to Globe Community!
maybe naka set ka sa power saving mode? or may app kang ginagamit to save power, most of those apps disable data connection when your phone is in sleep mode then hindi na bumabalik data mo pag wake na yung phone.
This is the exact same issue that I have right now. I've tried all the recommended steps mentioned here in the thread but I still experience the same issue. I'd also like to note that even during the instances when I do have a working data connection, I still can't get a proper LTE signal (location is Makati CBD when I did the testing). Any more suggestions?
Please try to reset your phone's settings as follow:
- Go to Settings->Wireless & Network.
- Select Airplane Mode (Enable it)
- Go back to Settings and select Application Manager or Apps -> ALL (swipe to the right to select ALL)
- Select Google Services Framework.
- Select Clear data.
- Shutdown your phone and turn it back on.
- Go back to Settings->Wireless & Network and disable Airplane Mode (uncheck it)
- Test your phone to see if it works better or still have the same problem with network.
*I haven't try this, but you are free to test it.
I'm on an unlimited mobile data subscription myself on my Nexus 4. That said, I can only say that this things happens mostly at 'peak' hours thus leaves me to think that this is a on-going network issue (congestion, or QoS perhaps) especially on 3G network signal. Alternatively, switching network bands e.g. 3G>2G works for me.
Im experiencing this now with my note 3.
That should work, I've resolved three Note 3 with the same problem using that.
(yeah I know it's too late for this comment)
i am experiencing the same problem with the Note 4. i switched the mobile network to WCDMA/GSM, and my mobile data got totally disconnected... It seems like the note 3 and 4 only seeks out LTE signals...
I'm having the Same problem here, it seems the new SIM cards being produced are FAULTY...
I received my new handset LG G3 with new LTE Sim and was activated last Nov. 11, but unfortunately, I don't get any data service signal above "H", though my office mates (same location) at least get "4G" on their device.
1. I tried to do sim swap with my office mate and I got "4G" signal on my device, meaning my device is not faulty.
2. I tried my LTE sim to his device and still cannot get signal above "H". Making me think that the SIM card is the problem.
3. So, I go the nearest globe store to change sim (Nov. 14). Again, they gave me new Postpaid LTE nano sim. Tried the NEW SIM and still, signal is "H" and cannot get above that!!!
*By the way, I already tried changing my network configuration to "WCDMA only" and "WCDMA/LTE/GSM auto" but both doesn't make any effect, still no 4G??? Also, my account in the system record says that it is already LTE provisioned.
Sooooo what is happening? I wish someone could help, please?
Thanks in advance!