3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2013 12:59 AM by ABoredGlobeRep

How much is the Disconnection Fee?

VictorTeofilo
      I want to disconnect my old Globe Broadband. I wanted to know if there is a disconnection fee and how much is it?
        • Re: How much is the Disconnection Fee?
          Jeian
          Hi! Please ask Globe's agent as it is account related and only True Globe Employees can help you
            akashiya_mokka
            @VictorTeofilo kung outside lock in kana need mo lang settled yung bill mo pero kung within lockin kapa you need to pay 2month MSF + 2500 termination fee or call (02)730-1300.
              ABoredGlobeRep

Hi VictorTeofilo!

'Disconnection Fee' is free when the time you finished your contract. Should you wish not to continue your plan current plan or not to avail any loyalty offers, you may call the retention hotline at (02) 730 - 1300. 

But, if you're still within your lock-up period. The 'disconnection fee' will be based on two things:

a.) if you have not availed a Globe provided handset upon the availment of the plan;

1. the fee will be 550php as an admin fee.

b.) if you have availed a Globe provided handset upon the availment of the plan;

1. depending on the remaining lock-up of the plan, you'll have to settle a certain 'pay-off' (pre-term) fee based on:

{ [ (Handset base price - Cashout out for the handset if any) / 24 ] * remaining holding period } + 550php

Hope this helps.

Cheerios!