2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 28, 2013 3:46 PM by jolikor

Spiky Dota 2 while playing

jolikor

Guys i got WiMax 2 Mbps with landline (dasmarinas). At first of installing of dota 2 it was smooth and steady, but in the next day, i experience spiky gameplay but then at the next day, it was same as yesterday. i thought it was the dota 2 itself that have the problem,  but even I play with BOTS with Singapore server the problem still occurs, I got 80-100 ping with 0% packetloss. I don't understand why was is it spiky? But I've got good ping and FYI I got good RIG here so don't ask me what the spec. of it.  Please help me guys....  is it Globe Wimax is not compatible for games or i have a connection issue here? Thanks and more power!

• Re: Spiky Dota 2 while playing
          Jeian
          Hi! Yeah. Totally, Have you ever asked kung may Network Issue yet.

And Totally, Wimax in Gaming is possible if the tower you were connected to is not congested or hacked
          • Re: Spiky Dota 2 while playing
            jolikor

no its not hacked or something. i do have legit connection, but i heared about the hacked WiMax connections. I reported about that issue, and they said it was the bandwidth. and im confuse coz I experience bandwidth when afternoon hours only. but in late night bandwidth reduce. the more people using WiMax the more  bandwidth you have. right? even in late night bandwidth occurs? but anyways, thanks dude and more power.