3 Replies Latest reply on May 14, 2013 8:14 PM by notevenfollowed

Globe WiMax Subscription Terminated?

cegatinao

My 12-month lock-in period for my P999-per-month Wi-Max subscription has just ended.  Is it true that my modem will be automatically disconnected after such period?  I can't connect to the internet just a few days AFTER I settled my 12th-month bill...

If this is so, how can I avail of a reconnection / extended subscription?   Is it also true that I have to surrender my [disconnected] modem to the nearest Globe Costumer Service Center?

I am desperate to have my internet connection back due to the nature of my work.  Any response to this query (that has some sense of hope, of course) will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.  (",)

• Re: Globe WiMax Subscription Terminated?
          notevenfollowed
          AFAIK, your account will not automatically terminated once your lock-in period finish. Lock-in period is a length of time before you can terminated your account without any fees.

Please tweet @talk2GLOBE and tell them your concern. It might be a network issue or something.
            • Re: Globe WiMax Subscription Terminated?
              sheng

notevenfollowed wrote:
              AFAIK, your account will not automatically terminated once your lock-in period finish. Lock-in period is a length of time before you can terminated your account without any fees.

Please tweet @talk2GLOBE and tell them your concern. It might be a network issue or something.

My lock in period will be ended this July, ibig sabihin po ba nito may ipapadala silang notification or something before that month?  continuous pa rin po ba yung connection ko kahit lagpas na ng July or do I have to inform them for disconnection on that month? Replies would be much appreciated. Thank you!