3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 26, 2013 7:45 PM by ainee

Postpaid subscription to superunli

nimsang

I'm currently on Plan 1799 and the thing is, i want to subscribe on unlimited text and call for 30 days.

Question:

1) Is it possible? If yes, how?

2) If yes, would it charge additional fee of *insert amount* (for example, 1799+ 499)? or would it consume my consumables?

Hoping for your reply! Thank you

• Re: Postpaid subscription to superunli
          ainee

nimsang wrote:

I'm currently on Plan 1799 and the thing is, i want to subscribe on unlimited text and call for 30 days.

Question:

1) Is it possible? If yes, how?

2) If yes, would it charge additional fee of *insert amount* (for example, 1799+ 499)? or would it consume my consumables?

Hoping for your reply! Thank you

it is charged on top of your monthly fee. 

Terms and Conditions found here- http://www.globe.com.ph/mysuperplan/terms

iii.   Consumable amount shall be specified in the All-Consumable Postpaid Plan enrolled in by the Subscriber. The coverage of the consumable amount shall vary depending on the plan; as such, the consumable amount may or may not include all types of calls, including roaming transactions.

iv.   The Subscriber may also opt to enroll to any of the available UNLI BOOSTER service/s in which the UNLI BOOSTER SERVICE will auto-renew every thirty (30) days unless Subscriber opts out via SMS, goes to the nearest Globe Store, or calls the hotline, to terminate or change an UNLI service before the 30-day expiration.

v.   The UNLI BOOSTER service availed of by the Subscriber will be billed on top of the Subscriber's consumable amount.  The Subscriber will be billed the full service fee for the UNLI BOOSTER service upon enrollment. Monthly fee will not be pro-rated even if Subscriber opts out prior to the expiration of the 30-day period.

• Re: Postpaid subscription to superunli
            Hi @nimsang.

1. You may subscribe to any promos by calling *143# from your Globe mobile phone, then follow the prompt.

2. There will be an additional charge to your plan as unlimited text and call is a booster. Your consumables can be used for calls, texts, surfing but do not include promo subscriptions.