2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 7, 2013 12:17 AM by centdroid

how can I change my passwoord

SabinayAljoSanoy

I launch internet browser but I can't  log in because I don't know the username and password, I want change my password co'z many  knew about it.

• Re: how can I change my passwoord
          jhuan

Hi @SabinayAljoSanoy  Welcome to Globe Community!

Ang default username kalimitan ay 'admin' no password try mo po if magwork. If hindi tawag ka po sa Hotline para sila na po ang magreset.

• Re: how can I change my passwoord
            centdroid

What password.

Globe DSL has 4 passwords.

1. Account password

it is the  password you needed to connect your modem to globe network.

username would be username@globelines.com.ph and password (ask globe representatives about it, call 211 or 730-1000)

2. Modem Password

though this may vary on every model of different models but the default access could be <user> <password> 

user , user

user , password

admin , globe

again you can ask via CSR on how to change, access or reset it.

*you can also press the small reset button commonly found in the back of the modem with a tip of a paper clip

3. Wifi password (for modem-routers with wifi functionality)

It can be found on your modem access interface. either 192.168.1.1 , 192.168.254.254, 192.168.254.1 etc

4. Third party router passwords. (If you have a wifi router / lan router connected to the modem-router provided by globe)

Again this will depend on the router configuration. Check your router's manual on how to change password on your third party devices.