2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2014 7:13 PM by Jeian

somebody from globe block my account

OdryCellan

I hope to send a complaint to the corporate of Globe for how your agents in talk to globe handled my account.

I am using my corporate email since the yahoo email turns it to chat message.

I would like to call out the following agent who answered my email.

Edmond from Talk to Globe Chat – gave a wrong instruction on how to open the PDF file

These guys just kept on asking for details though Mark Oliver Dacalanio gave the right instruction on how to open the PDF no action when asked about billing no 12.

Mark Oliver Dacalanio

Mira Arcega

JD Guiang

Very bad handling of the account of the 2 guys below, which both said that there was no landline charges made and the other said those landline are valid charges.

Rowen Jabulin

JC Hernandez

Let’s commend both girls below Jean Ramos for checking and investigating my account and saw there were charges and Lian Ferrer for giving me the right instruction on how to open the PDF File.

Somebody from them block my account and I want to know who is responsible, please note that I paid 9,000 (5,000 nov 30 and 4,000 Dec 2) when I spoke to one of your agents now over 211, Ms. Jel Decano your agent, she was the one who told me I have overpayment of 88 cents.

My account is Active by Financial she cannot see because its blocked already.

Why would Globe blocked my account? Its been 2 weeks I have not used my line and I can only receive call and text. If my line is active, why I am blocked? I have overpayment already and I can send you the email trail for this.

Please clarify, I will escalate this issue to the Globe’s executive level. Your immediate reply and action is HIGHLY appreciated.

Rodrina P. Guzman

0917-3016379

This is the summary of your agents actions

Edmond – chat agent gave a wrong instruction on how to open the PDF billing

Edmond:Just simply type in your last name plus the last digit of your mobile number. It can only be

viewed via PDF file, you must have an adobe reader installed.

---------------------------------------

Mark Oliver Dacalanio – did not send the June billing which he stated he did though he gave the right instruction on how to open the PDF billing

Mira Arcega – asking my details which I have previously given based on the email trail no action has been done on my email

JD Guiang - asking my details which I have previously given based on the email trail no action has been done on my email

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Rowen Jabulin – he said that

Please be advised that charges are valid since it was captured by our system.

Sincerely,

Rowen Jabulin

Also another agent said

Thank you for raising your concern. Our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you.  However as checked on your billing statement number 11 with bill period 11 Apr 13 -10 May 13 there is no charge through landline call, you only have charges on call to other networks.

If you have other concerns or further insights, please feel free to e-mail us.

Sincerely,

JC Hernandez

Globe Customer Service

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When in fact

Dear Ms. Guzman,

Please be informed that I already made an adjustment amounting to Php 33.48 for your landline charges last May 03, 2013.

05/03/2013 13.39
      05/03/2013 13.39
      05/03/2013 6.70

---------------------

Total of Php 33.48

This adjustment will reflect on your next billing statement.

Jean Ramos

These are the only 2 agents that did a good job

Jean Ramos - asking my details which I have previously given based on the email trail no action has been done on my email but on Dec 3 she acknowledge there was landline charges in my account

Lian Ferrer – she gave the right instruction on how to open the PDF billing statement

• Re: somebody from globe block my account
          Hi @OdryCellan ! Welcome to the Globe Community.

Firstly, we have edited out your personal details from the public since there is a security risk on your part when other people start bugging you.

Secondly, I'd like to understand what you meant by blocked? Maybe the agent meant that she cannot see your account details, because the system was undergoing maintenance and therefore unavailable?
            • Re: somebody from globe block my account
              Jeian

Globe could never block your account as they were compiled for documentary. As sir GlennO said, it could be a undergoing maintenance and therefore unavailable and the agent had used an incorrect term or there could be a problem with the account of the agent that restricts her on getting your account information*.

Meanwhile, I agree that globe should be centralized in analyzing problems as some agents could not handle this kind of problems that we may arise.

*Happens rarely when the maintenance was finished and a bug was not fixed