3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 11, 2013 6:08 AM by ABoredGlobeRep

iPhone Forever Plan

queenseeker
      I just wanted to ask regarding the iPhone Forever Plan promo. I have an iPhone 4s which I bought elsewhere and is unlocked. If I have to trade it in for the 5s, would you still need its accesories like the headphones, charger, etc., the box and the official receipt where I got it? Or just the iPhone itself? Hoping for your immediate response! And regarding the 1GB LTE, does it include the 3G? Thank you
        • Re: iPhone Forever Plan
          ABoredGlobeRep

Hi queenseeker!

The iPhone Forever plan trade - in is open for Globe - issued and open - line handsets.

Your iPhone will undergo assestment,  so I advise to bring all the accesories it came with.

And oh, the 1GB LTE will surely include 2G and 3G download speeds. :robothappy:

Cheerios!

queenseeker
            What if I only have the phone and not its accessories? My sister just gave me this when we were in Japan. And I wasn't able to bring home its box and accessories, what do I do?
            So the limit is only 1GB LTE/3G and 2G?
                ABoredGlobeRep

Hi queenseeker!

What if I only have the phone and not its accessories? My sister just gave me this when we were in Japan. And I wasn't able to bring home its box and accessories, what do I do?

Thi availment will be upon discretion of the participating store.

So the limit is only 1GB LTE/3G and 2G?

Right! That's 1Gigabyte of data whether it's 2G, 3G or 4G.

Cheerios!