2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 23, 2013 8:01 PM by dreamrush7

globe SUPLUS45 promo

dreamrush7
      I am currently registered to this promo. i inquired about my promo's status and globe says it is still active but then i couldn't make calls or send texts. I tried calling globe's customer service but can't because i am out of load even though i had 10 peso balance. When i checked they said i am out of load though i was on promo so they should not deduct from my 10 peso balance.
        • Re: globe SUPLUS45 promo
          Jeian
          It could be a system bug and needs to be created with a concern though.. We cannot do anything now because that load was now stolen by the system but not globe. I prefer raising this to the hotline as it is their system's fault
          • Re: globe SUPLUS45 promo
            dreamrush7
            Well I've realized that globe's problem is that they have value added services (vas) which customers never asked.. they are 4 digit 3rd parties that sends you messages you don't need or even want for that matter and places the customers at an inconvenience. I'm just happy that although i haven't used the call part of the promo globe gave me back my stolen load and removed all vas. For now, i don't have a problem with stolen load anymore. I just hope globe's response to the problem be shortened to 24 hrs and not 5 days. They should cut to the chase and let 1 personnel handle 1 problem and not pass the customer around.