2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 9, 2013 7:17 AM by gevangelista

Why do I have to fight to talk to a CSR at GBC

gevangelista
      Why do the people giving out numbers choose who gets to talk to a CSR. I had a concern with recontracting and they insisted I use the hotline and refused to give me a number. I understand the fuss about the iPhones but all I really needed was a recontracting form. I'm sorry to say but I can't rely on the hotline because they never resolved anything for me. They don't even talk straight English. The hotline said they would email me the form but it never arrived. The GBC in my opinion should not choose who to entertain and stop insisting that we go through the hotline specially when we already made the trip to the GBC. THE GBC SHOULD ENTERTAIN ALL THIER CUSTUMERS.
        • Re: Why do I have to fight to talk to a CSR at GBC
          ChitoReyes

It's probably this new system that they are trying to implement right now where all recontracting concerns are being handled by the hotline to give way to other concerns which would necessitate personal presence of subscriber in the GBC.

In a perfect world it should work but as what you've said, if CSRs and implementation of systems would be ineffecient, then there would be long delays in the addressing of such concerns.

I would think that they implemented this system when they noticed that lines and waiting time in GBCs get longer as the the time progresses not realizing that those lines are born from previous inefficiences as a result of their "system enhancements". Sadly, it gets the ire of subscribers nowadays.

The forms you have requested should have been given right away even without you requesting a number. Simple things like those could be resolved easily without you waiting for your turn (which in normal average times would take more than an hour or so)..

• Re: Why do I have to fight to talk to a CSR at GBC
            gevangelista
            In a perfect world the new system should be better for subscribers and cut the wait times at the GBCs but sad to say the hotline is very inefficient. I actually had more concerns than just the recontracting forms. My schedule changed and now conflicted with the delivery of my phone. When I called the hotline , they said I can't change the schedule. The only option given to me was to cancel and start over but she was not sure if my preferred unit would still be available. The CSR at the GBC resolved everything for me in one sitting. In my opinion, for this new system to work, Globe should put better people at the hotline and give them more access to the system. To me it seems like the hotline is outsourced and have no real training. Kudos to the CSRs at the GBCs though, they are doing a wonderful job.