5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 1, 2014 4:29 AM by AdmiralKilos

About double charge

Standal
      Why your charging double to gosakto?
        • Re: About double charge
          Jeian
          What do you mean? Can you tell the story?
            Standal
            I registered to gosakto calls to all globe net for 7 days then suddenly i did it again because no response for my registration then after that its double response from 8888 so it means its two times registered and two times from my load if this kind will happen which already applied globe will tell me like i am already registered and no need to charge me one more same as in unlimited surfing or else globe will let me know that I cannot register because I'm registered already to gosakto calls
              Standal
              Here is the first message from globe (8888):

Congratulations! You have successfully created your own promo, GOcallE120 with Globe Prepaid GoSAKTO. Now enjoy Unlimited Calls to Globe/TM valid for 7 days. To check your balance or end your subscription, dial *143#. Go lang nang Go with Globe Prepaid. Per DTI NCR Permit No. 8937 S14 valid until 03/30/14. This promo is subject to Globe's Fair Use Policy. Tran No. 0226295747513325

Here is the second one:

Congratulations! You have successfully created your own promo, GOcallE120 with Globe Prepaid GoSAKTO. Now enjoy Unlimited Calls to Globe/TM valid for 7 days. To check your balance or end your subscription, dial *143#. Go lang nang Go with Globe Prepaid. Per DTI NCR Permit No. 8937 S14 valid until 03/30/14. This promo is subject to Globe's Fair Use Policy. Tran No. 0226295756231994

Note: same date and time
              Sun.,December 08, 2013 ,17:30
                  chandoo

You are double charged! You have different Transaction numbers. Just tell Globe and maybe they will refund you.

AdmiralKilos

Hi Standal

You may call the holtine for refund of the prepaid credits.I'm sure that they can give consideration with that. You can call 211 (prepaid department is iopen from 8 AM to 10 PM) or use the chat support by texting HELP and send it to 1234 - open 24 hours.

BTW, what I can advise is to check your prepaid credits before trying to retry with the registration. Sometimes, the confirmation message is delayed.

Happy New Year!!