1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 10, 2013 2:23 PM by GlennO

Delayed iphone 5S delivery to Cebu

MarcoPauloDiala
      I called Globe hotline last November 24 for the re-contracting of my account and I decided to get a 16gb Silver iPhone 5s. The agent told me that they have units available and they will forward it to Globe Business Center in Ayala Center Cebu and I will be able to pick it up on December 4 because delivery of units can take up to 10 days. I went to Globe last December 4, gave my RN and ON and to my surprise my unit is not yet available. The agent who assisted me said that they will just text or call me when my iphone is already available for pickup. After 15 days and 3 follow ups on the customer service hotline, my iphone is still not available. What's happening Globe? I'm tired of hearing your "I do apologize for inconvenience line" on hotline and twitter, please do something about this. Do you really value your loyal subscribers? I called the customer service hotline again a while ago and they promised to call me on Thursday between 12-1PM, another waiting game but we'll see. I read a couple of post with the same experience, how long did it take for you to receive your unit?