4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 17, 2014 11:42 AM by gj_master18

Globe Bill Refund problem

Mychel

I have a bill refund from account number 849XXXXX worth 1109.32. I went to 3 SM Globe Stores to fix this and spoke with the following persons:

Cecille Leda of SM MOA
      Jella of SM Baccor 
      Ian of Lucky China Town

I would want to transfer my bill refund to account number 703XXXXX. I requested this since May 2013 to Cecille and advised me to wait until my final bill arrived. When It arrived, I went to SM Bacoor to file the refund and was assisted by Jella Last week of June 2013. She told me that Globe will credit it to my recipient account number. I could call 211 to follow should it won't appear on my bill. 2 months have passed and still not credited on my account. I went to Globe at lucky China Town and was assisted by Ian. He told me that he'll email SM BAccor and they will call me to facilitate this. It is Dec 2013  now and nothing happened, I tried to use globe chat to get some follow up. I was assisted by  Ma.Crizel Sarmiento on this reference number 1309261021. She purposely dropped the chat conversation twice. I emailed globe and was provided with this 

Case ID #2105666| GLOBE Customer Inquiry, still no luck.

This is very frustrating and annoying.

Edited:

masked the account numbers since I have the reference number and someone seems working on this.