1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 17, 2013 11:39 AM by GlennO

Globe iPhone Forever Plan

arielleliu

I want to register to the iPhone Forever Postpaid Plan but I some details seem blurry to me. I need help please. 

So I currently have an iPhone 4, for example.. I will subscribe to the iPhone Forever Plan, after that, I trade it in and pay the 5,000 cash-out. After I pay that, am I already subject to the availment of an iPhone 5s the same day? And do I have to pay the 1,999 for the Plan the same day? So, I'll have to pay 7k total and be able to get the plan and the iPhone 5s? Sorry too many questions.

• Re: Globe iPhone Forever Plan

arielleliu wrote:

I want to register to the iPhone Forever Postpaid Plan but I some details seem blurry to me. I need help please. 

So I currently have an iPhone 4, for example.. I will subscribe to the iPhone Forever Plan, after that, I trade it in and pay the 5,000 cash-out. After I pay that, am I already subject to the availment of an iPhone 5s the same day? And do I have to pay the 1,999 for the Plan the same day? So, I'll have to pay 7k total and be able to get the plan and the iPhone 5s? Sorry too many questions.

Hi @arielleliu - Just wanna ask if you're applying as a new Globe subscriber or wanting to do recontracting?

If you're getting a new plan, you will required to pay an upfront one-month MSF. So yes, you will need to pay 1,999 MSF on top of the 5K trade-in fee for your iPhone 4. 

If you're for recontracting and out-of-contract, you will need to pay the 5K trade-in fee and sign another 2-year contract. With the iPhone Forever plan, when the new iPhone 6 (if this will be the name of the variant) comes out next year, you will be able to trade in your 5s without having to reset or pay a pre-term fee. 

The fees can be paid using 0% 24 months installment payment with all major credit cards. If you have been with Globe for more than 6 mos and your availed plan is Plan 999 or above, you can avail of charge to bill also at 0% interest for 24 mos payment. 

After you pay the fees and sign the required docs, the device will be released depending on stock availability in the Stores. If you're doing recontracting, you can call the Loyalty Hotline (730-1300), so that you won't have to fall in line in the Store and device will be delivered to you for free.