6 Replies Latest reply on Dec 23, 2013 10:09 PM by iahne05

Unposted payment

RamelEsver
      Recieved my phone and sim through delivery last november 19 2013... Paid 7 months advance payment and the cashout for the iphone 5s. Until now nothing is reflected to my account. Please help... 09178029155
        • Re: Unposted payment
          Ephemeral

Happened to me as well. Not the actual scenario, but it is an unposted payment case.

I simply wrote a formal letter regarding the issue and it got solved (eventually for 4 months).

Not saying it was the quickest resolve in the book. But it did got resolved. Anyway just make a letter including all invoice, reference numbers, and reciept details. If you can, bring your receipt and all reference in your local branch. Also remember the representative that assisted you.

Also noting that you paid in advance, check if you went off the limit of your peso value.

Example is that you may have paid e.g. 1799 with pesos value of 3100. But you used over 3100 pesos value... you actually went over by 1800 pesos. You'll be billed 1800 even if your 1799 is paid.

Well hope it helps. :3

jvbuscas
            same problem.. i called d hotline and dy advised me send a pdf copy of the AR.. on my next bill, it was already reflected.. kulitin muh lng cla.. call d hotline constantly....
              AdmiralKilos

Proof of payment is an important requirement for unposted payments. Calling the hotline constantly will not resolve the issue and it's a hassle waiting in the queue. If you can send the necessary documents then your issue will be resolved ASAP.

Cheers!

iahne05

Hi RamelEsver,

Since you've mention that the phone was delivered,  you have an acknowledgement receipt and I hope you were able to keep it since it will serve as your proof of payment.  Proof of payment is required to ensure immediate validation and posting of payment. Send  your AR (acknowledgement form)  via globe's fax number (739-3002),  after 15-30mins, call the hotline to inform the agent that you sent your proof of payment, provide the fax number you used - for easy retrieval. Once the document was already retrieved, the  agent will create a case for unposted payment. Turn around time for that is 3 working days. Don't forget to get the case number.

**reminders for posting of payment :

>>TWO WORKING DAYS ACCROSS ALL CHANNELS EXCEPT ONLINE PAYMENTS DONE VIA GLOBE PORTAL---THE FF WORKING DAY.

>>if payment is not  yet posted after two working days, you can call the hotline and report your concern.

>> you may also check your balance, PLAN_BALANCE send to 2312 or via *143# >press 1 MY ACCOUNT > PRESS 1 AGAIN --FOR YOUR BALANCE .

**ALWAYS KEEP YOUR RECEIPTS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.

Hope this helps..

:womanhappy:Stay happy.