2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 19, 2013 6:43 AM by EzzyCarpio

What's the problem of globe service?

Kimmieyow
      I can't receive text message's on time -___-
        • Re: What's the problem of globe service?
          ishtangli
          How long is the delay?
          • Re: What's the problem of globe service?
            EzzyCarpio

i wish i knew but the network infrastructure of the Philippines leaves much to be desired :smileysad: I was going to start a new thread but i'll just reply to this one since the gist is the same: GLOBE SUX

then again I've tried my SMART sim and it's intermittent as well..

anyone else having this problem? I'm on a Globe Prepaid, I use GoSakto for SURF unlimited 7 day bursts but my iPhone 4S's connection is intermittent at best

here's my routine

-use phone

-phone connects fine 

-.....then it seems that Globe 3G hangs -.- nothing happens, where's my connection?!

eventually it returns only to drop again

this is not broadband the way i know of a persistant always-on internet connection means. this is like back to modem days where you have to connect or dial-up every single time you want to get on the internet

i refuse to believe 3G globe signal is this bad in Project 7 QC since I consistently get 2 bars, sometimes 3 and am only inside a house. 

what annoys me is i have no idea how globe's network and prepaid sim works.. does it check everytime i connect to the net? is that way there's frequent hangups?!

that is not persistent. that is not mobile data. this is not the internet

i just chalk this up to horrible network infrastructure here in the philippines.. sux so much :smileysad: hayssss