5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 21, 2013 9:19 PM by whateverLoser

Samsung Galaxy S4 Spare units?

CitaCanua

I already post my concern here but at different section. So I wanted to repost it here in the help section and hoping to have some suggestions.

Here's my previous post.

http://community.globe.com.ph/t5/Rewards-Loyalty-and/Samsung-Galaxy-S4-Delayed-Delivery/m-p/63605#U63605

It was due on December 17,2013 and until now no unit was delivered.

Now, I want to understand that globe want to accomodate their customers as efficient as they can and want to hasten the process  ASAP. But we need the unit already.

So can I receive a spare unit from other globe stores while my delivery still doesn't arrive? How does it work? And where globe store can you suggest that have some plenty stocks on Galaxy S4.

And to any globe management here, please do follow up the unit. I commend your assistance in different forums and respond patiently and informatively but still cant rely on the service. Thank you so much!!

• Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Spare units?
          whateverLoser

Hi,

You may call Loyalty Hotline 02 730 1300 (press option for Loyalty)  and ask an assistance to know those Globe stores that has a stock , although CSR from Hotline dont have the visible list of GLobe Store  but they canactually send Email to the ff. stores near you. 

Or,if you have the case no. for recontracting,  you may dropped by to any nearest globe store and ask them if they have available stock. If they do have then just give the reference/case no. They'll definitely give you the handset.

:womanhappy:HappyHolidays:womanhappy:

whateverLoser

Hi,

Its just the same, you will always get new sim together with the new handset. You can get the handset within the day if Globe store has available stock. 

Friendly advise

Before you request for the new sim activation make sure to back up all the contacts that you have in your old sim.

You may also request sim activation at the Globe Store. If Sim card is LTE-NANO donw forget to  rquest the LTE Provisioning together with the Sim Activation. 

:womanhappy:KeepCalm:womanhappy:

whateverLoser

Hi,

If Globe store already issued the handset, your pending case for handset delivery will be completed as well. Your new contract will start the moment you receive the handset.

Hope to hear good news. 

:womanhappy:GodSpeed:womanhappy:

whateverLoser

Hi,

By the time Globe Store issued the handset, your reference no. for recontracting will be closed. So, theres no more delivery of handset.

Its just like you've chose the handset to be picked up.

:womantongue:CheerUp:womantongue:

whateverLoser

Hi,

Hope to hear good news.

:womanvery-happy:Hopeful:womanvery-happy: