10 Replies Latest reply on Jan 1, 2014 2:02 AM by AdmiralKilos

Happy holidays, Globe Community!

The year 2013 went by so quickly as we kept ourselves busy with things Globe and non-Globe. We've had trials and victories, and learned from these experiences. We've had good times and bad, and we cherished those moments that made us better persons.

This holiday season, allow me to thank you from the bottom of my heart for reaching out to those who ask help, for lending your time to those who need it the most, and for sharing your thoughts on whatever we can do to improve our service to you.

As well, thank you for allowing us to be of service to you. There may be hiccups, yes, but rest assured we're working doubly hard to provide you a wonderful experience. We're getting better everyday. And that's our commitment to you, our kings and queens of Globe. Thank you for your loyalty. 

In behalf of the Globe Community team, I'm wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year! May this season bring joy, peace and hope to all of us, and make this holiday season restful to ready us for a more challenging 2014.

P.S. I'm looking forward to meeting more members in person in the next year. Be active and continue to help others, so you too can be part of the exclusive invites. :smileyhappy: