4 Replies Latest reply on May 5, 2013 12:11 AM by Jeian

Weak Signal

BBCAFE

I live at the 35th floor of Makati Executive Tower 2 at the corner of De la Rosa and Medina Sts., Pio del Pilar, Makati City.  Why is the signal very weak or simply intermittent?  My unit is a Samsung Note II.

Also, at the top of the phone, the "H" that I was told to expect when my phone is connected to the Internet hardly appears.  What usually appears is the "E".  What does the E mean?  And, more importantly, why is it that I do not get an efficient Internet connection 24/7?

• Re: Weak Signal
          Jeian
          Hi, BBCAFE. For your privacy please lessen the location information. BTW H means HSDPA and E is Edge. On your signal speed. Try to check out first if you have correct settings.

If you have the correct settings. Please try to contact globe for further trouble shooting. If you have H at the top of your phone the signal is not a problem
            BBCAFE

The signal is still very weak or none at all.  Globe, in my case, collects the monthly fees but does not deliver -- regular and strong signal at my 35th floor.

BBCAFE

I had to give you my location because I thought the height is a factor.  Are you telling me now that it is not.  So mahina lang talaga ang Globe?