4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 26, 2013 8:41 PM by ChitoReyes

stop my plan or surrender my phone

gea
      I wanna terminate my plan and stop coz im gonna buy 2 new phones, my dad just sent me 120k for me this xmas and i wann stop my plan and buy phone instead but im gonna avail a new plan if my brother wants to have a new phone. He wants a note 3... question is: can i terminate my plan or stop and surrender my phone. I urgently need your help guys... im counting on u....
        • Re: stop my plan or surrender my phone
          TERQZ
          Yes, you can stop your plan but you need to pay for its remaining months (if it is still under the contract).

You don't need to surrender the phone. It belongs to you now.. :smileyhappy:
            gea
            It's mine??? But how about the payment for the remaining months??? I just paid 1st m0nth and i didnt pay 2nd month bec i went out of the country for a vacation with my family... now i am charged with 5700+.... and now i wanna terminate it and buy a phone in cash.... so i had 24 months for my contract my bill per month supposed to be is 1600. My question is do i have to pay that 1600 per month remaining??? And what if i didnt make it??? Could i just bring the phone back well anyway its still 3 months old
                TERQZ
                I think not. Since your still within the contract. For pre-termination you will pay the remaining months.
                For example as youve said your plan is (1600 x 23 = 36,800 ).

Better call the retention hotline to have it computed exaclty. Hotline 02-7301300. :smileyhappy:
                    ChitoReyes

Hi @gea ...

Please note that the pretermination fee would only apply to the cost of the handset and not necessarily with the cost of subscription as indicated above in the Best Ever My Superplan.

In your case, you would have to pay the Pre-termination Fee and Php 550 Administration Fee where the Pre-termination Fee shall be computed as follows:

Pre-termination Fee = Handset Base Price [HBP] - Cashout / Total Holding Period x Remaining Holding Period