2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 28, 2013 4:20 AM by AdmiralKilos

GIVE BACK MY 45 WORTH OF LOAD. I HAVEN'T USE ANY PROMOS BUT YOU JUST STOLE MY LOAD. #09275592816

KevienToral
      IT HAPPENS LAST DECEMBER 24, 2013 AT AROUND 10 PM ONWARDS. I LOADED P20 AT THE TIME AROUND 9:30 PM TO USE THE PROMO ATXT 20 BUT I THOUGHT IT WON'T WORK BECAUSE MAYBE IT NEEDS EXTRA 1 PESO, SO I LOADED P15 AGAIN. THEN I TRIED TO REGISTER IN THE PROMO BUT IT WON'T WORK, SO I TRIED ANOTHER PROMO, GOUNLI 25 AND GOUNLI 30 BUT STILL IT'S NOT WORKING. BUT WHEN I CHECK MY REMAINING BALANCE, IT SHOWS ONLY P10 WHICH WOULD BE P35. I IGNORE THE STOLEN LOAD AND TRIED TO LOAD AGAIN FOR AN AMOUNT OF P25. I IGNORE THE PROMO DELAY REGISTRATION,HAVING THOUGHTS THAT MAYBE BECAUSE YOUR SERVERS ARE TRAFFIC OR MAYBE BECAUSE ITS HOLIDAY SEASON. WHAT I GOT MAD ABOUT WAS BECAUSE WHEN I CHECKED AGAIN MY REMAINING BALANCE IT SHOWS P15 ONLY WHICH HAPPENS TO BE P35 SINCE YOU STOLE THE P25 FIRST BUT FOR THE SECOND TIME YOU STOLE THE P20 AGAIN. I LOADED A TOTAL OF P60 AND YOU STOLE A TOTAL OF P45. THAT'S WORST!!! MAYBE YOU SHOULD GIVE BACK OUR LOAD (IT HAPPEN TO ALL). YOU SAID THAT YOUR NETWORK ARE SAFE WITH "NAKAW LOAD" BUT WHY DOES OUR LOAD GET LOST SO SUDDEN WITHOUT US KNOWING?? PLEASE TAKE AN ACT ON THIS MATTER. WE ARE YOUR VALUED SUBSCRIBER AND WE TRUST YOUR NETWORK THAT'S WHY WE ARE USING GLOBE. SO MAYBE A LITTLE APPRECIATION.?? PLEASE GIVE IT BACK!!