3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 28, 2013 10:09 AM by MaricarAicrag

ANOTHER LOAD TAKEN AWAY BY GLOBE!

MaricarAicrag
      @7:37PM P53 WAS LOADED. @7:41AM, BAL WAS P1.37. TODAY AT 11;09AM, LOADED P20. @ 1;39PM, LOAD WAS P0.37. GLOBE, WHAT IS THIS CRAP? NEW YEAR NA HALOS. GANYAN PA RIN SERVICE NYO?
        • Re: ANOTHER LOAD TAKEN AWAY BY GLOBE!
          miufille

baka po naka open ung data service sa phone mo. tawag ka na lang po sa 211 para mavalidate nila kung anu nangyari sa load mo. ibabalik naman nila yan once na mcheck kung fault talaga ng globe.

MaricarAicrag
            Thank you for returning my P73 load. However, the P20 I last loaded to be able to call customer service is gone. Balance should be P93 and not P73 only. I was right when I told your dubious customer service representative who asked me if I was lying (whatever happened to the customer always being right?) that maybe the last load of P20 will also disappear! And it did, much to my dismay. May I know what causes the disappearance of loads so I know how to protect it from happening again? Kindly enlighten me, please.
              MaricarAicrag
              Thanks for the reply. And no, nakasarado ang data service. Nakakapagod tumawag pero ano magagawa kundi tumawag. Binalik nga nila P73. Pero kinuha naman nila ay P43 ngayon. Under investigation pa and awaiting for results after New Year. So not happy ang New Year ko.